1. What're the limitations of a free trial version?
The trial version of TuneFab Apple Music Converter only allows you to convert 3 minutes of each audio file.
When the 30-day free trial period ends, you will need to purchase a license key to continue using this
2. What are the supported formats of TuneFab Apple Music Converter?
Supported input formats: Apple Music M4P songs
Supported output formats for Windows/Mac: MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC
3. How to activate TuneFab Apple Music Converter?
Launch the software and a free-trial window will pop up, enter your Email Address and License Key into the
appropriate boxes, then click "Activate" to complete the activation.
4. What conversion speed does TuneFab Apple Music Converter support?
TuneFab Apple Music Converter supports 5X conversion speed on both Windows and Mac systems. When the network
condition is fast and stable, it can reach 6X faster and even 7X at max.
5. What are the system requirements of TuneFab Apple Music Converter?
For Windows: Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7 (32 bit & 64 bit)
For Mac: Mac OS X 10.11 or higher,M1,M2.
6. How to upgrade to the web player version if I am using the older version of TuneFab Apple Music
To update to the latest TuneFab Apple Music Converter, you should uninstall the old version. Then, download
the program from the official download center
it on your computer. No auto-upgrade feature is
available to process the direct update from the iTunes-dependent version to the brand-new one with the Apple
web player integrated.
7. Can I improve Apple Music quality in the output?
While Apple Music's Lossless tier starts at CD quality, which is 16 bit at 44.1 kHZ, TuneFab Apple Music
Converter provides a higher sample rate at 48 kHz, with the highest 320 Kbps bitrate to download Apple Music
with better quality. Therefore, you can enjoy the same lossless music playback after downloading the tracks