1. What're the limitations of a free trial version?
The trial version of TuneFab Amazon Music Converter only allows you to convert the first 3 minutes of each audio file. When the 30-day free trial period ends, you will need to purchase a license to continue using this program.
2. Can I change, or cancel my subscription at any time?
It depends. But we offer a money-back guarantee. For a monthly plan, you can get a refund if you cancel within 5 days of receipt. Just follow the instructions in the invoice email you received and our customer support team will reach out to you. >>>Check the Refund Policy.
3. Does the conversion process affect sound quality?
No, the sound quality won't be affected during the conversion process. However, if you meet with any trouble such as no sound in the resultant audio or buzzing sound in the audio, please contact us directly and submit a ticket here.
4. What is the best audio output settings for conversion?
The supported output formats include MP3, M4A, WAV, and FLAC. And for Amazon Music Free users and Amazon Music Prime users, we suggest you set the output formats as MP3, with 256Kbps at 44.1 kHz, which helps balance between file size and music quality.
5. How many songs can you add to the conversion list each time?
Normally, if you select a playlist to convert, TuneFab Amazon Music Converter can automatically recognize all the songs in the playlist and provide you with download options. According to our test, the converter supports adding various different playlists and automatically detects and avoids adding a duplicate song.
6. Can I use the software on two or more computers with the same license code?
No. Unless you purchase a family license, otherwise, each license code can be activated on one computer only.