While using our Products or accessing our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information ("Personal Data") that can be used to contact or identify you.
Here are some of the situations in which you may need to provide personal information to us:
1. Contact us for help or any other reasons;
2. Visit our website (www.tunefab.com);
3. Register as an end-user of our Products and Services and an account is created for you;
4. Error reports or application analytic data that have been sent by the website.
The type of information we collect will depend on your interaction with TuneFab. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:1. Contact Information: Full name, email address, phone number, zip code, country, province, city, and similar contact info;
2. Payment Information: All payment information like credit card number, billing address and other info you submit are collected and used by our payment processor in accordance with their privacy policies. But we won’t collect or store your payment info on our server;
3. Usage Data: We may also collect information about how TuneFab website is accessed and used (Usage Data”). It may include information like IP address, browser type, browser version, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other diagnostic data;
4. User Communications: Your full name, email address, mailing address, a phone number will be required when you contact us for support, participate in our surveys or respond to our email campaigns about upgrades, new products, promotions or special offers;
Deliver services such as newsletters or products that you request or purchased;
Solve your tech questions or recover your license code;
Send you service-related information, such as confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, special offers, and other new services from TuneFab, if you required;
To analyze and improve our software program;
Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience.
TuneFab will work its best to keep your personal information confidential and secure. Once we collected your personal information, we will not share this information with any others without your permission, except for the limited exceptions already listed. They will only be used for the purposes stated above. And we will never sell your personal data.
In the following circumstances, TuneFab may share your information with third parties, for examples:
We may share your personal information when we have your consent;
We provide personal information to trusted partners like vendors, credit card processor and those assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or providing Services to you, as long as these third parties agree to keep this information confidential in accomplice with European Union's General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR");
We will disclose your personal information if it is required by legal requirements, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to us;
We may share your information to other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.