Replacing Spotify's premium subscription, another effortless way that allows people to download songs from Spotify to MP3 to stream offline is to utilize a professional Spotify Downloader. If you can search online, there are numerous options available, making it hard to select the best one to get started with.
For your convenience, this post has gathered the 8 best Spotify Downloaders through in-depth tests and careful evaluation. Before determining your final selection, please read through and make a simple comparison based on your preferences. Now, let's get started.
📍 You May Love:
- Top 1: TuneFab Spotify Music Converter (Windows, Mac) 🔥
- Top 2: Spotify Downloader (Online)
- Top 3: SpotiSongDownloader (Online)
- Top 4: DZR Music Downloader (Chrome Extension)
- Top 5: Soundloaders (Windows, Mac)
- Top 6: DRmare Spotify Downloader (Windows, Mac)
- Top 7: Sidify Music Converter Pro (Windows, Mac)
- Top 8: spotDL Spotify Downloader (Windows, Mac)
- What's the Best Spotify Downloaders?
Top 1: TuneFab Spotify Music Converter
🔎Verdict: This software can meet the needs of most people, especially those who want to batch download songs from Spotify to MP3 in the embedded Spotify Web Player without quality loss.
The top-ranking Spotify Downloader on the list refers to TuneFab Spotify Music Converter, which provides an effortless Spotify Music download service by retaining the sound quality at 100% original and keeping the ID3 Tags information. Not only does it allow you to download Spotify songs, but it can also download Spotify albums and all songs from the singer page with a simple click, and then output them as popular formats, like MP3, WAA, WAV, FLAC, AAC, ALAC and AIFF.
Unlike the traditional Spotify downloaders, which force you to install the Spotify app in order to ensure the music conversion and downloading processes normally, TuneFab Spotify Music Converter has built the Spotify web player inside to realize the direct music download from Spotify web player without utilizing premium accounts. You only need to select the Spotify songs within the program to batch download them offline on Windows and Mac to enjoy them at lossless quality.
🌅 Main Features of TuneFab Spotify Music Converter
# Batch download all the Spotify music, playlists, albums, podcasts.
# Support various DRM-free music file formats: MP3, M4A, FLAC etc.
# Convert Spotify Playlist at 35X faster speed.
# Well preserve ID3 Tag, such as cover, date, name of artist, etc.
# Multiple customized settings are available: bitrate, sample rate, and more.
# Run smoothly for downloading Spotify songs even if the Spotify app is not installed on your computer.
# Custom rules for output file naming and archiving output tracks.
# Easy to use with the user-friendly main interface, even though you are the green hand on using the computer.
Further Reading: TuneFab Spotify Music Converter Review
Top 2: Spotify Downloader
Spotify Downloader is a very easy-operating online tool that helps you download songs from Spotify to MP3 for free. It is compatible with Spotify songs, albums, and playlists by pasting their links to the downloader, then it will output the converted files with high output quality and will keep all ID3 Tag information. And if you use it to download a playlist, then the playlist will be packed into a ZIP file.
After you click the "Download" button, it will begin to download the songs for you, but if you want to save the songs, you need to watch a period of advertising, which will take a while, so you need to be patient. What's more, currently, the online tool does not allow you to download podcasts and artist pages, so if you need to download this content, you can do so using TuneFab Spotify Music Converter.
• Allow you to download songs, albums, and even playlists from Spotify.
• The operation is quite simple and you don't need to think too much.
• It's a free online tool that you don't need to install any third-party software.
• Cannot download podcasts and artist pages on Spotify.
• The download process is time-consuming.
• Sometimes music conversion fails for unknown reasons.
Top 3: SpotiSongDownloader
SpotiSongDownloader is a free online Spotify Downloader that allows you to download Spotify songs to your device in MP3 format. As a web-based tool, you don't need to install any software or random APK apps, you can just open the website link on all kinds of devices, like Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. With this free Spotify downloader, you can get downloads in 128 kbps, and with the ID3 tags retained.
• It is a convenient and easy-to-use Spotify downloader.
• It's totally free to use.
• You can get the Spotify downloads with ID3 Tags preservation.
• The output quality can only be 128kbps.
• It cannot support downloading Spotify playlists to MP3.
Top 4: DZR Music Downloader
Another reliable online Spotify downloader that takes no cost to help you rip music from Spotify to MP3 should be DZR Music Downloader. It is an extension available for the Chrome browser. By installing it, you are able to process a convenient music download process as it will directly add the download buttons to the songs for you. However, it would be limited for you to define the streaming quality as it doesn’t provide any parameter setting options to you.
Instead of Spotify, DZR Music Downloader is also well-compatible with other streaming platforms such as Deezer and SoundCloud. With it, you are able to grasp more awesome music resources to enjoy offline without hassle.
• Free to install and process Spotify music download.
• Directly add download buttons to ensure a more convenient music download process.
• Compatible with Spotify and other mainstream music streaming platforms.
• The music download can be unstable sometimes.
• Its downloading speed is slow.
• Unavailable to adjust audio parameters freely.
Top 5: Soundloaders
To process Spotify music downloads for free, don’t miss Soundloaders, a brilliant desktop Spotify downloader for Windows and Mac, which provides the effortless service to convert Spotify songs to MP3 for streaming offline. Simply by entering the links of the Spotify song to the search bar provided on the main feed, people can proceed with the conversion and confirm the music download within one shot.
• It offers simple manipulation to download Spotify songs only by pasting the links and initiating the conversion.
• The output quality is decent.
• It's a free Spotify downloader for desktops.
• The downloading speed is slow, and the output quality is compressed.
• It doesn’t support downloading Spotify playlists at all.
Top 6: DRmare Spotify Downloader
Let's move on to DRmare Spotify Music Downloader, another professional Spotify downloader developed to help download Spotify songs to stream offline by exporting them to audio files of popular encoders, such as MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, etc.
The program is compatible with most Spotify content, and people only need to paste the URLs to process the music download in one shot. Also equipped with the parameters customization feature, it is possible for people to personalize the sound quality of the downloaded Spotify songs by changing the settings of the audio channel, sample rate, bit rate, bit depth, audio codec, and more in preferences.
• Provide an excellent Spotify Music download service without Spotify premium accounts required.
• It supports popular encoders such as WAV, AAC, FLAC, M4A, and M4B to export Spotify songs.
• The program will retain original ID3 tags to facilitate easier music filtering offline.
• Parameters are available to be freely personalized in preferences.
• Efficient speed ensures speedy performance in downloading Spotify songs.
• It is not possible to download a full song if you are utilizing the free trial.
• The conversion would perform a bit slower on Mac devices at only 1X faster (Windows can reach 5X).
Top 7: Sidify Music Converter Pro
With the ability to download all content such as songs, playlists, albums, podcasts, and radios from Spotify, Sidify Music Converter Pro is also selected as the rational option when we wish to process Spotify Music downloads without a premium subscription.
The program requires you to sync with the Spotify app to process the Spotify music download for you. But it will ensure 100% original audio quality to store the downloaded Spotify files with popular encoders, providing you with a nice offline Spotify streaming experience. Meanwhile, the equipped toolkit such as the CD burner, ID3 editor, and Audio Player, all make the program a one-stop solution to enjoy Spotify Music flexibly without restrictions.
• The program supports batch downloading Spotify songs, playlists, albums, and more at speedy performance.
• Popular encoders such as MP3, AAC, WAV, and more are supported to export music files.
• The CD burner offers an effortless path to save Spotify songs to CD discs as personal collections.
• You will need to install the Spotify app in extra to ensure a successful Spotify music download process.
• The conversion speed could not reach 10X faster than it claims.
• You will have to upgrade to the registered version to download Spotify content without any restriction.
Top 8: spotDL Spotify Downloader
If you are considering a more lightweight Spotify downloader instead of installing bulky software to take up your storage, spotDL Spotify Downloader should be an ideal pick. The size of this Spotify music downloader would be much smaller than the above options, which can free up much space for you. Once the installation is completed, you don’t need to open the software at all, but directly access the web browser to use its web UI and free download Spotify songs directly!
spotDL Spotify Downloader also applies the copy-and-paste method to process Spotify downloads on the web, however, it won’t require you to install Spotify desktop software to sync the data in extra. However, this Spotify download is only available to download Spotify singles but not albums or playlists. Additionally, it has not provided any parameter setting to define the output quality yet.
• Lightweight software without taking up much storage.
• No requirement to install the Spotify app or process account login.
• Quick analyzing and downloading speed ensured.
• Completely open-source.
• Only compatible with MP3 output format.
• Unavailable to download Spotify playlists or albums in batch.
• No quality customization to define output quality as you desire.
What's the Best Spotify Downloaders?
When walking through the full introduction of the 8 best Spotify Downloaders, here simply conclude the reasons behind the testing and the selections of these downloaders. In general, there are 4 essential factors that contribute to the success:
High Effectiveness: the ability to proceed with batch Spotify songs and playlists download at an accelerated speed.
High Quality: retain the best sound quality to ensure the same great music streaming experience offline.
Multiple Output Formats: to make sure the downloaded Spotify songs are compatible with more devices and players to listen flexibly.
ID3 Preservation: provides an easy path for people to check back the music information, which makes it simple to manage the library offline.
Easy of Use
Referring to the above key points of selecting a trustworthy Spotify downloader, you have the basic idea of focusing on the factor you care about the most while determining your find selection. But overall, TuneFab Spotify Music Converter is the best Spotify downloader of all that allows you to download Spotify songs easily in batches at a high speed.
FAQs for Using TuneFab Spotify Music Converter
Q1: Can I use this TuneFab Spotify Music Converter on my iPhone/Android?
Answer: Currently, TuneFab Spotify Music Converter is just compatible with Windows and Mac systems, and there is no app on the App Store on your iPhone or on the Google Play on your Android devices. So, if you have seen TuneFab Spotify Music Converter on the App Store or Google Play Store, then it is fake. However, since you have got Spotify Music downloaded on your PC or Mac, you can transfer the music to your iPhone or Android follow the guide below, and make the music downloaded on your iPhone come true.
Q2: Is it possible to get Spotify Music downloaded and burn a CD?
Answer: Yes. If you use the official way to download Spotify songs, they are still DRM-protected and you cannot burn them to a CD. But if you use Spotify to MP3 Downloaders to download the songs, you can finally get the songs in MP3 format, then you can burn CDs from Spotify and share the music with your friends with ease.