April 28, 2018
Spotify is one of the most prevailing music and video streaming services. It provides DRM-protected contents from record labels and media companies. With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. However, the free version of Spotify has very limited features like shuffle-only-mode listening, ads bundling, no support for offline listening, etc. Hence, getting a Spotify Premium subscription which possesses unlimited features by paying a monthly fee ($9.99) is a decent method.
But not everyone can afford spending $9.99 a month for subscribing to Spotify. So that's why we here. This article will give you tutorial on how to get Spotify Premium on iPhone/Android for free (no jailbreak) and provide you with an alternative way to download Spotify music for offline listening.
Don't Miss: How to Rip Music from Spotify as MP3 (320 Kbps)
Why Get Spotify Premium - Unlimited Features
* Unlimited skips
* No ads to interrupt music listening
* Download music for offline listening
* Advanced music streaming quality
Now, if you are iOS users, follow the tutorials below step by step to learn how to get Spotify Premium on your iPhone for free (no jailbreak).
Tutorial 1. Get Spotify Premium on iPhone (No Jailbreak & No PC) - with TweakBox
Step 1. Uninstall Spotify app from your iOS device first if you've had Spotify on the device;
Step 2. Open Safari and go to this link to download TweakBox - one of the top app installers. Click "Install" button after downloading it;
Step 3. Go back to the home screen, we can find TweakBox app. Open and load it for a while;
Step 4. Now you need to click on TweakBox app and then search for Spotify++;
Step 5. Click on "Install" to download Spotify Premium free;
Step 6. After Spotify++ has been downloaded, you can open it instantly. If it will indicate the Untrusted Developers Message, you need to go to Settings > General > Profiles to trust the developers;
Step 7. Now, you can enjoy Spotify Premium for free (no jailbreak).
Tutorial 2. Get Spotify Premium on iPhone (No Jailbreak) - with Cydia Impactor
1. Uninstall Spotify from your iDevice first;
2. Make your iDevice be connected to your PC (Windows or Mac);
3. Download Cydia Impactor [Download Link]; If you've downloaded this app, you have to update it to the latest version if you want to hack Pokémon GO. Click Impactor in the app and after Check for Update;
4. Now go to decompress the file (CydiaImpactor Download) in a new folder;
5. Then after the decompression, open this folder and find the app; Open the app by right-clicking on it and then hit on "Open" button;
6. Now you need to drag the Spotify onto Cydia Impactor; Then press on "Start" button on the right side of the program to get Spotify Premium free; (Of course, the program will ask for your Apple ID for testing your real identity and that you are not robots. Just enter your data and click "Enter".)
7. And after, click on "OK". You'll then see Spotify Premium app appearing on the first page of your home screen;
8. Now, when you try to open it, it will indicate the Untrusted Developers Message, you need to go to Settings > General > Profiles to trust the developers;
9. Reboot the device if necessary;
If you are Android users, move on to Android tutorial below to learn how to acquire Spotify Premium for free on Android devices (no jailbreak & no PC).
Android Tutorial - Get Spotify Premium Free on Android
Step 1. Uninstall Spotify from your smartphone if you've got it previously;
Step 2. Go to Settings first; Further go on Lock Screen and Security and enable the Unknown Sources;
Step 3. Open your browser;
Step 5. Now, you can download and install this Spotify app on your smartphone. Then you can get the Spotify Premium with unlimited features for free (no jailbreak).
After reading the above tutorials of how to get Spotify Premium free on iPhone or Android, you might have tried the method and got your Spotify Premium free for offline listening. However, you may be still unhappy since downloaded Spotify music can only be played offline in three authorized devices. What can be done if you want to listen to them offline on any other devices like or make ringtones from Spotify music?
Don't worry! There is the way - download and convert Spotify music to MP3 or other common formats and play them on multiple devices. All you need is a powerful music converter - TuneFab Spotify Music Converter. Want to know how it works? Keep on reading.
TuneFab Spotify Music Converter is a powerful and maneuverable converter which can not only help you freely download and convert Spotify track tocommon audio formats like MP3, M4A, WAV and so forth, but also remove DRM protection easily. You don't have to get Spotify Premium free on your device for offline playing. With it, you are able to enjoy offline listening on any devices freely even if you're Spotify free user.
Several Advanced Features:
* Convert Spotify music to plain output formats with advanced quality;
* Enjoy Spotify Premium features like ads-free, improved listening quality and offline listening;
* Save ID3 tags and metadata;
* Advanced output settings such as bitrate, sample rate.
Now follow the instruction below step by step to download and transfer Spotify track for offline listening on multiple devices.
Step 1. Launch TuneFab Spotify Music Converter
Make sure you've downloaded TuneFab Spotify Music Converter. Then follow the instruction to install and launch it.
Step 2. Add Spotify Tracks
After launching it, click on "Add Files" on the top-left side of the main interface to drag songs, playlists or albums from Spotify. Or you can copy and paste the link of songs which you want to convert from Spotify. Then hit on "Add".
Step 3. Select Spotify Songs to Convert
After adding songs from Spotify, you can select the songs to convert (one by one or all at one time). Then click "Add" again.
Step 4. Choose Output Format
Go to "Options" > "Advanced", you are able to choose the output format for your Spotify track (MP3, WAV, M4A, FLAC). Also, you are free to customize bitrate and sample rate before conversion.
Step 5. Specify the Destination Folder
Go to "Options" > "General", you're able to change the destination folder for saving your converted songs.
Step 6. Start Converting Spotify Songs
After all the settings are completed, start the conversion by pressing on "Convert".
Now, you are free to enjoy Spotify songs with high quality offline on multiple devices!
I believe now you've got a clear idea on how to better enjoy Spotify Premium features. You may have known how to get Spotify Premium free on your iPhone or Android device with no jailbreak. Or you may think it would be better if you choose to use TuneFab Spotify Music Converter to get Spotify Premium features like offline listening by converting Spotify music to MP3. At all event, choose the best way and enjoy your Spotify!
GET OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more...