December 27, 2017
"I bought a movie from iTunes but I need an iTunes DRM removal to help me play the movie on my Android phone. Any recommendation?"
Many iTunes users would ask if there is an iTunes DRM removal software that can get rid of the annoyed FairPlay DRM and enable them to enjoy iTunes media everywhere without being locked in Apple's ecosystem. Due to DRM protection, users cannot freely use their legally purchased iTunes contents. For instance, a movie purchased from the iTunes Store can't be played on devices like Samsung Android smartphone, Kindle Fire, Sony TV, and etc.
In terms of music from iTunes, you cannot get the downloaded Apple Music playback even on your MP3 player including iPod Classic/Nano/Shuffle because of Apple Music's device restrictions. To get around this, the ultimate and necessary solution is to get an iTunes DRM removal software.
There is so much inconvenience caused by Apple Fairplay DRM. Luckily, we've rounded up several useful iTunes DRM removal software programs to get all your iTunes songs, movies, audiobooks, and Apple Music free from DRM.
Note: The best DRM removal tools mentioned below are only for personal use.
You May Also Like:
User Rating: 4.6/5
Supporting OS: Windows & Mac
Main Features of TuneFab Apple Music Converter
• Remove DRM from iTunes M4P and Apple Music songs.
• Remove DRM from iTunes M4B Audiobooks with chapter info preserved;
• Remove DRM from Audible AA/AAX audiobooks with chapter info preserved;
• Convert iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music, M4B/AA/AAX audiobooks to MP3/M4A.
Review: TuneFab Apple Music Converter, which is also an audiobook converter, is able to convert iTunes music, Apple Music, and audiobooks from iTunes and Audible to MP3, M4A, FLAC, etc. With a simple UI like iTunes, you don't need to spend time reading manuals to handle it. It provides you the best solution to remove DRM from Apple Music. A stable performance makes the whole conversion easier and quicker. And, the output audio quality is another highlight we have to mention. You can get the lossless audio quality when the conversion finished. Follow the video tutorial and you will know how it works.
Video Tutorial: How to Remove DRM from Apple Music
User Rating: 4.5/5
Supporting OS: Windows & Mac
Main Features of TuneFab M4V Converter
• Remove DRM from iTunes movies, TV shows & music videos;
• Convert M4V videos to MP4 without quality loss;
• Break the 24 or 48 watching time limitation of iTunes rented movies;
• Preserve AC3 5.1 audio track and all multilingual subtitles & audio tracks.
Review: By using TuneFab M4V Converter, you can convert any protected iTunes purchases and rentals to the popular MP4 format without quality loss. Also, you are able to get the same iTunes video with all subtitles and audio tracks preserved.
After a quick conversion, you can watch iTunes rented/purchased movies offline by transferring the converted iTunes videos to Samsung Android phones, Google Pixel smartphones, Kindle Fire HD, PS4, Xbox One, and many other non-Apple devices.
Note: If you are also interested in more DRM removal tools for iTunes M4V movies, TV shows, and music videos, here is a comprehensive review of almost all popular and feasible iTunes movie converters available on the Internet.
User Rating: 4.3/5
Supporting OS: Windows & Mac & Linux
• Remove DRM from iTunes M4P Music;
• Remove DRM from M4B audiobooks purchased from iTunes;
• Remove DRM from iTunes movies, TV shows, and music videos.
• Out of development for years;
• Cannot convert iTunes rentals.
Review: Requiem DRM removal is a well-known free iTunes DRM removal program. However, it had stopped updating since version 4.1. Now, it only supports iTunes 9.0.2 or lower, and it doesn't work with Mac OS X 10.8 or above. Still, if you need a free iTunes DRM removal program and feel okay to downgrade your iTunes version, Requiem can be a preferable choice. And it needs to be noted that Requiem cannot strip DRM from iTunes rentals but only iTunes purchases. Therefore, if you need to convert iTunes rented movies, you may turn to TuneFab M4V Converter.
User Rating: 4.0/5
Supporting OS: Mac
• Free to convert DRM-ed iTunes audios;
• Process easily with high quality.
• Convert iTunes audio tracks in AAC format only;
• Only Mac version provided.
Review: Being contrary to myFairTunes, FairGame is an amazing, free program only available for Mac OS X, which is a relatively light program that doesn't take up much space. But they are similar in converting the DRM-ed iTunes AAC audio tracks to unprotected AAC.
User Rating: 4.0/5
Supporting OS: Windows
• Drag and drop option available for batch conversions;
• Converts M4P format files;
• Free to use.
• No settings to choose the music quality, output file size;
• Only convert audio tracks.
Review: QTFairUse is a freeware for Windows that can bypass DRM and convert Tunes M4P to unprotected M4A to be flexible playback.
In conclusion, these 4 options we offered are enough to meet your demands to get rid of DRM from iTunes music, movies, and audiobooks. If you have other recommendations, feel free to leave comments below.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more...Click Here to Subscribe ▶