No matter if you are a Spotify free or premium user, you will get annoyed by the music streaming limitations brought by Spotify, especially for its offline feature. Hence, more users are gradually turning to Spotify recorders to help record Spotify streams to enjoy offline outside Spotify.
For such demands, in today's blog, we have tested and selected the 9 best Spotify recorders for all devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android will be introduced with details to you. They may realize Spotify music downloads through different techs, but all of them are worth trusting. Now, check and pick an ideal Spotify recorder to process Spotify recordings and download Spotify songs regardless of what devices you are using.
- Part 1: Best Alternative to Spotify Recorders - TuneFab Spotify Music Converter🔥
- Part 2: 7 Best Spotify Recorders for Windows/Mac
- Part 3: Free Spotify Recorder for Android - Syncios Audio Recorder
- Part 4: Best Spotify Recorder for iOS - GarageBand Spotify Recorder
- Part 5: Which Spotify Recorder Is the Best One?
Part 1: Best Alternative to Spotify Recorders - TuneFab Spotify Music Converter🔥
Before diving in the Spotify recorders introduction, you should first be noted that it is actually more time-wasting to process Spotify recordings in order to save them for offline streaming. The reasons refer to the fact that most Spotify recording software is not able to record Spotify songs in batch or speed up the process for you. When you get multiple tracks or even playlists to record, it would be a great waste of both time and effort.
Hence, instead of saving Spotify songs for offline streaming without being affected by any Spotify limitation through Spotify recording, a more efficient and quality-guaranteed way is to use a professional Spotify downloader to convert Spotify songs to MP3 or more mainstream formats at the lossless quality and quick speed. For such a purpose, TuneFab Spotify Music Converter is what you need.
On the streaming music downloader market, there are actually more tools like TuneFab to select from. But among so many options, TuneFab Spotify Music Converter is absolutely the most out-performing software to help download the songs offline in batches instead of recording Spotify music one by one. It has an embedded Spotify web player to deliver a more convenient music download process - you are only required to drag the singles, albums, playlists, or podcasts to start the conversion direc
Unlike using a Spotify recorder that needs you to process Spotify recording one-by-one at the original duration, with the least 5X faster batch download speed, TuneFab Spotify Music Converter enables you to grasp multiple tracks and even get a whole Spotify playlist downloaded to MP3 offline simultaneously just by easy clicks!
Features of TuneFab Spotify Music Converter You Shall Not Miss
● Embedded Spotify web player to browse and record Spotify Music within one click;
● Mainstream formats such as MP3, M4A, WAV, and FLAC provided;
● 5X faster acceleration speed to batch process multiple Spotify downloads simultaneously;
● Customized parameters to extract Spotify songs in the quality you like;
● Full original song ID3 information preservation.
The easy-to-grasp functionality is also a highlight of TuneFab Spotify Music Converter, making it a better option than using a Spotify recorder with low efficiency instead. Here will guide you on how to use it within just several simple steps:
Step 1. To Launch TuneFab Spotify Music Converter and open its built-in Spotify web player to complete the login process.
Note :Using a Spotify free account to log in is also possible.
Step 2. Now, browse and access the Spotify singles or playlists you desire to preserve offline. Drag to the floating "+" icon to add to the conversion queue.
Step 3. Navigate to "Menu" "Preferences" > "Advanced" and adjust the output format as well as sample rate, bitrate before starting to download the tracks offline.
Step 4. Give a go on the "Convert All" icon after all settings are completed. Then TuneFab Spotify Music Converter will begin converting Spotify music to MP3 for you right away. After it's done, you will get the local Spotify music files for listening or editing in the ways you like!
Part 2: 7 Best Spotify Recorders for Windows/Mac
But still, recording Spotify is a better option for those who desire to capture Spotify clips in any duration under different situations. Hence, here also collects the 7 best Spotify recorders for desktops (Windows and Mac) users to help. Just keep reading and grasping any of them to record Spotify songs right away.
Top 1: Cinch Streaming Audio Recorder (for Windows/Mac)
Performing with reliable Spotify recording functionality, Cinch Streaming Audio Recorder is an ideal pick if you consider a Spotify recorder to record Spotify music as MP3 or lossless WAV files for preserving offline to deliver a nice Spotify music streaming experience to you.
This smart Spotify web recorder has embedded an automatic ID3 tagger to auto-add the title, artist, and album cover for each recorded Spotify song. In addition, a highlight of the software should be its smart filter to skip ads while processing Spotify recordings. With Cinch Streaming Audio Recorder, you are able to enjoy an ad-free and high-quality music streaming experience after getting Spotify recordings offline.
Pros and Cons of Cinch Streaming Audio Recorder
● Available to skip ads while capturing Spotify songs
● Preserve ID3 tags for Spotify music outputs
● Mainstream MP3 and WAV formats provided to save Spotify downloads
● Up to 320kbps quality to ensure a lossless music streaming to you
● Compatible with more platforms like recording music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, and so on
● Limited formats to download Spotify songs
● Insufficient recording modes
Top 2: Spytify Audio Recorder (for Windows)
Mainly developed for Windows,Spytify Audio Recorder offers an easy way to let you record Spotify audio to get rid of ads and grasp them for offline playback without the Spotify app installed. It helps to split Spotify songs into clips and offers mainstream formats such as WAV and MP3 to output them, enabling the compatibility of the music files possible to transfer to more devices or burning Spotify to CDs and preserve as personal collections.
However, as Spytify Audio Recorder gets the music resources from YouTube instead of Spotify directly, sometimes you may find it fails to record Spotify songs for you because the resources are not provided on YouTube. And the music output quality would also be based on whether your device is equipped with a nice sound card.
Pros and Cons of Spytify Audio Recorder
● Filter ads while recording Spotify tracks
● Mainstream formats provided
● Available to split Spotify songs into clicks
● Media metadata preservation
● Take a long process to complete the recording
● The music quality is not original and it is highly based on the sound card you use
● Only compatible with Windows systems lower than Windows XP
Top 3: Dojotech Spotify Recorder (for Windows)
Another trustworthy Spotify recorder you are able to try is Dojotech Spotify Recorder. Once you start streaming a Spotify song, the software will detect the music playback and then automatically capture it to output as an MP3 file. By tagging the song while recording it, you don't need to do extra editing on entering the media metadata, making it simpler to manage the Spotify recordings after getting them on desktops and use them in ways you like, such as creating a unique ringtone from Spotify on your mobile devices.
As the software is designed lightweight, it would take up a high CPU while processing the Spotify recording at all. Although it offers a classic UI, the intuitive functionality will drive you to use it pretty easily. But you still need to pay attention to device compatibility as the software is not supported on Windows 10, Mac, and Linux currently.
Pros and Cons of Dojotech Spotify Recorder
● Auto-detection of Spotify songs and recording them
● Tag Spotify recordings by default to ensure convenient offline music management
● Available for editing bitrate as you require
● The output quality is lossy
● Only compatible with Windows XP and lower systems
Top 4: VideoSolo Screen Recorder (for Windows/Mac)
If you consider a traditional Spotify recorder to capture Spotify Music more flexibly, like any part of a song for creating a ringtone, you are able to select VideoSolo Screen Recorder, an industry-leading recording software available to record streaming music from Spotify, Apple Music, and more without hassle. With optional mainstream output formats and quality options, you are able to output Spotify recordings based on your requirements at the original quality as Spotify premium can offer.
The only drawback of this Spotify recorder should be the fact that it has no acceleration mode available to speed up the recording process while recording Spotify steam. Meanwhile, batch recording is also not supported, which would lead to low efficiency if you get a list of Spotify songs required to record.
Pros and Cons of VideoSolo Screen Recorder
● Compatible with music recording from more platforms than Spotify;
● Flexible recording modes are provided to select;
● Available to customize formats and parameters before outputting Spotify recordings;
● Built-in trimming feature to adjust Spotify music recording duration flexibly.
● Unavailable to speed up the recording process;
● Only 3 minutes of a song can be recorded under the free trial period;
● Extra noise may easily be recorded while processing Spotify recordings.
Top 5: Audials Music 2023 (for Windows)
Unlike TuneFab, Audials Music 2023 is an all-in-one music recorder developed to capture streaming songs for offline listening from different platforms, including Spotify. The core tech applied by the software is by building the recording feature inside. While you select a Spotify song to play, it will automatically activate its recording feature to capture the sound, and creates a local music file for you. Don't worry about wasting time, as Audials Music 2023 will speed up the music streaming duration and shorten the recording period to save time.
However, as Audials Music 2023 requires you to log in via your Spotify account before recording Spotify, you need to be aware of account suspension as some users have reported this issue.
Pros and Cons of Audials Music 2023
● Compatible with recording music sources from a variety of music streaming platforms;
● Preserve high quality for recorded Spotify Music;
● Auto-tagging feature available to find and add tags for every recorded song;
● Customized quality to record Spotify songs;
● Simple eating function is provided to trim the music recordings before outputting them.
● It would still be time-consuming compared with Spotify downloaders like TuneFab;
● It is not freeware at all;
● Spotify would detect recording action and suspend your Spotify account easily.
Top 6: WavePad (for Windows/Mac)
WavePad is also a reliable Spotify recorder available for Windows and Mac users to record Spotify songs on desktops with nice quality and a smooth experience. Embedded with some basic editing features, it enables its dear users to edit Spotify songs before outputting.
Compared with a majority of other Spotify recording software, an out-performing feature of WavePad should be a variety of mainstream formats it offers to save audio recordings. When many other Spotify recorders only provide several options to select, this software offers 50+ formats for you to encode the recordings after recording from Spotify, enabling you to increase the audio compatibility and enjoy them on different devices as well as media players without limitations.
Pros and Cons of WavePad
● Intuitive recording functionality provided to process Spotify recorder
● Audio restoration feature to reduce noise and enhance audio quality to preserve as good a streaming experience as possible for you
● Equipped with editing functions to customize Spotify recordings before outputting
● Over 50 mainstream formats available to select
● Supported on more device systems other than Windows and Mac (compatible with iOS and Android as well)
● The output quality can still be lo28ssy
● No acceleration techs applied to speed up Spotify recording
● Limited recording modes provided
Top 7: Total Recorder (for Windows)
Developed as a lightweight Spotify recorder for Windows desktops, Total Recorder provides free services to allow you to record Spotify songs in a no-lag way without hassle. As its audio recording feature supports capturing both system and microphone sounds, you are able to select to use it as a Spotify web recorder to capture Spotify songs from the web player, or from desktop software inconvenience.
Like other introduced Spotify recorders, its provided output formats and easy editing features are all helpful for you if you desire to further adjust the Spotify recordings by yourself. Although the process can be time-wasting as it only enables you to record Spotify songs at 1X speed, it's still a good tool you can quickly start up.
Pros and Cons of Total Recorder
● Multiple mainstream formats provided
● Ensure good quality to safe Spotify recordings
● Editing features equipped
● Lightweight recording functionality to ensure no-lag Spotify recording
● Limited functions in the free version (subscription required to unlock all features)
● Unavailable to speed up the recording process or batch record multiple tracks simultaneously
● Only compatible with Windows systems
Part 3: Free Spotify Recorder for Android - Syncios Audio Recorder
Instead of using a desktop, if you are an Android user, you may consider whether there is also a workable Android Spotify recorder to help you record Spotify songs for preserving locally on your mobile devices to enjoy offline without the Spotify app installed. For sure the answer is Yes!
Syncios Audio Recorder is a free Android application, which provides easy-to-grasp functionality to capture any audio on your Android device, including Spotify songs while playing them back. Syncios Audio Recorder is compatible with many Android models, including Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, HUAWEI, and so on. With an intuitive design, you will also find it easy to handle. For Android users, Syncios Audio Recorder is recommended as a reliable Android Spotify recorder you should not miss.
Pros and Cons of Syncios Audio Recorder
● Intuitive design and easy-to-grasp functionality;
● Completely free of charge;
● Available to record any audio on Android devices;
● Compatible with different Android models;
● Ensure high quality to output audio recordings for Spotify users.
● Unavailable to speed up the Spotify recording to save time.
Part 4: Best Spotify Recorder for iOS - GarageBand Spotify Recorder
Instead of installing an extra streaming music recorder for Spotify, on iOS, GarageBand Spotify Recorder can be an economical option - as it is a built-in freeware provided on iOS devices for use without paying a penny!
Actually, GarageBand Spotify Recorder provides more features such as creating your own musical projects, songs, and using instruments in it. Meanwhile, the hidden recording feature also makes it simple for users to record Spotify songs on the device without installing extra apps. The recordings can be saved locally for streaming, and you are also able to use them to create your own music projects in GarageBand directly, enabling iOS users to make use of Spotify songs without hassle!
Pros and Cons of GarageBand Spotify Recorder
● Built-in freeware for iOS devices;
● Available to record audio from Spotify and other sources without limitations;
● Entirely free of cost;
● Directly edit recorded Spotify songs or create new music projects freely.
● The app takes up much storage space on the iOS device;
● The recording process can't be speeded up at all.
Part 5: Which Spotify Recorder Is the Best One?
As we have gone through the introduction on the 9 best Spotify recorders on all devices (Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS included), let's simply draw a conclusion on their features before selecting an exact one to get started:
|Output Quality||Record Speed||Output Format||Batch Record||ID3 Tags Preservation||Pricing|
|TuneFab Spotify Music Converter||Lossless||5X faster||MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC||YES||YES||Free trial available (starts from US$14.95)|
|Cinch Streaming Audio Recorder||High||1X||MP3, WAV||NO||YES||Free|
|Spytify Audio Recorder||High||1X||MP3, WAV||NO||YES||Free|
|Dojotech Spotify Recorder||High||1X||MP3||NO||NO||Free|
|VideoSolo Screen Recorder||High||1X||MP3, MP4||NO||NO||Free trial available (starts from US$14.95)|
|WavePad||Low||1X||MP3, WAV, VOX, GSM, WMA, and 50 more||NO||NO||Free trial available (starts from US$24.99)|
|Total Audio Recorder||Medium||1X||WAV, MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, APE, AVI, WMV, FLV, MPEG-4, 3GP||NO||NO||Free|
|Audials Music 2023||High||1X||MP3||NO||YES||US$39.90|
|Syncios Audio Recorder||High||1X||MP3||NO||YES||US$39.90|
|GarageBand Spotify Recorder||High||1X||M4A||NO||NO||Free|
When there are so many options on the market, the top 9 Spotify recorders for all devices are provided here for you to select. Among all of them, it is clear that if you consider a professional, efficient, and quality-lossless way to get Spotify songs downloaded, TuneFab Spotify Music Converter is surely the most ideal pick. But if you still consider more flexible controls on recording Spotify songs, simply based on your device systems and the output quality, or other things, you would care the most about selecting the most appropriate pick for yourself!