March 18, 2018
Just as what its name says, Magic DVD Ripper will make ripping DVDs like a magic. Is it really that perfect? According to some users, they have got a little inconvenience while using this program. Therefore, some of them may want to figure out if there is a better alternative that can replace Magic DVD Ripper. Read this post, and I will show you 3 best alternatives to Magic DVD ripper.
Magic DVD Ripper is a program helping users to rip and convert DVD losslessly to VCD, SVCD, AVI(Xvid, DivX), WMV, MP3, MPEG2, MP4 formats, with which users are able to backup DVD videos to hard drive so that they can enjoy high quality DVD films anytime anywhere even if there doesn't have a DVD player.
1. Rip DVD to MP3, MP4, WMV, MPEG2, Xvid, DivX, AVI, VCD and SVCD formats;
2. Copy the movies from DVD and split DVD-9 into 2 DVD-5;
3. Compress DVD to fit on a 4.7 GB disc.
1. Low ripping speed;
2. Only Windows supported;
3. Snapshots are not permitted;
4. IFO files are not allowed to add;
5. No video-editing options offered;
6. Cannot upgrade to the latest for free;
7. Limited output formats and supported devices.
Given all these limitations of Magic DVD Ripper above, the inconvenience may happen when you are using this program. For better DVD ripping experience, other 3 best DVD rippers will be recommended to you. Just turn to the next part and get one.
Top 1. TuneFab DVD Ripper
TuneFab DVD Ripper is an excellent DVD ripping software enabling you to convert the DVD videos into digital formats, and store these files to your computer folders as backups and watch DVD films happily on almost all devices. It is so powerful that can offer users over 300 output formats with 6x faster ripping speed and customized video editing features.
1. Preview and snapshots are allowed;
2. Support loading DVD folder and IFO files;
3. More than 300 output formats are available;
4. Up to 6x ripping speed saving you a lot of time;
5. Latest version can be upgraded without extra fee;
6. Original audio tracks and subtitles can be preserved;
7. Customized video editing features like adding 3D effect, watermarks.
Free trial version could only rip DVD videos for up to 5 minutes. Users have to purchase it if they want to break this obstacle.
Top 2. HandBrake
HandBrake is a free and open-source transcoder, developed in 2003, helping ripping DVD films to digital video files easier. It is also a multi-platform transcoder, and is available on Mac, Linux and Windows. It is simple to use to rip DVD files.
1. Supports Linux, Mac and Windows operating systems;
2. Allow users to convert videos from almost any format;
3. Output files can be customized through "Constant Quality".
1.Supports only 23 output formats;
2. Fail to convert DVD with copy protection.
Top 3. Open DVD Ripper
Open DVD Ripper is a simple-to-use DVD ripping program and equipped with a wide selection of conversion profiles, allowing you to edit movies before you rip them. It also enables you to convert DVD movies to 3D with high quality. Besides, you are allowed to convert your desired subtitle and chapters.
1. Convert DVD films to portable devices like iPhone, Samsung;
2. 2D DVD movies can be converted to 3D videos with high definition;
3. Brightness, contrast, saturation can be changed to meet your visual demand.
1. Video/Audio Parameters cannot be adjusted;
2. External subtitles cannot be added in the video;
3. PS3 and Xbox 360's successors cannot be supported.
When it comes to convert DVD films to digital format, the easiness, fastness, and high quality should be the priority. In order to help you convert your favorite DVD films to digital files of high quality more eaily and fastly, I am going to offer you the tutorial on how to do this with TuneFab DVD Ripper.
Step 1. Install TuneFab DVD Ripper
Click on the "Try it free" button to download this software. A free trial version only allows you to convert the videos for up to 5 minutes. You can purchase it to get the full version. Follow instructions to install it into your computer.
Step 2. Add DVD Files
Insert DVD into the DVD drive, the go to TuneFab DVD Ripper. Click "Load Disc" to add the disc. Besides, videos from DVD folder and IFO files can be added, too.
Step 3. Change Your Output Settings
Click "Profile" to choose the output format that you want. Additionally, you can click "Settings" to adjust Video Settings, Audio Settings or 3D Settings.
Step 4. Alter Your Output Folder
Click "Browse" to alter your output folder to store your converted files.
Step 5. Start Converting
When you have finished all the settings. Just click "Convert" and the program will start the conversion.
When the conversion is done, you can drag the converted files to other devices to enjoy.
In conclusion, the 3 best alternatives to Magic DVD Ripper are all deserved a try, especially TuneFab DVD Ripper. You will be shocked by its outstanding features such as fast conversion speed, high quality video output, customized video-editing functions. And there are more features to be expected. Don't hesitate to download it.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more...Click Here to Subscribe ▶