July 13, 2018
How to extract audio from DVD video? It's a common question for those DVD collectors who want to convert DVD to MP3 in order to save DVD discs or protect the DVDs from wearing. In addition, once you got the MP3 files from DVD videos, you can enjoy them in any portable devices anywhere and anytime. Although there are many DVD rippers in the market, some of them may be expensive and sometimes not working well. Hereby I would like to introduce the top DVD to MP3 converter for you to extract audio from DVD video with high quality. I will share with you as below.
The program I highly recommend is exactly TuneFab DVD Ripper, which is the best entertainment choice for extracting audio from DVD video to MP3 with fast speed. The following tremendous features may be the reasons why you choose it:
· Rip DVD into more than 300 formats such as MP3, MP4, AVI etc.
· Up to 6X ripping speed with amazing output quality.
· DVD videos editional function to customize the DVD videos.
· Add audio tracks and subtitles to the videos.
· Enjoy the latest version of the DVD ripper with more useful functions once connected with Internet.
Step 1. Add DVD Files to the TuneFab DVD Ripper
After running the program and importing your DVD into the computer, click "Load Disc" to read the DVD contents. Or you can click "Load DVD Folder" or "Load IFO Files" to add the files you want to convert.
Step 2. Change the Output Settings
When the loading is finished, click "Profile" to choose your output format. In addition, you are available to click the button of "Settings" to set your output with some effects, such as Video Settings, Audio Settings or 3D Settings.
Furthermore, you can adjust your Output Folder by clicking the buttons of "General" > "Output Folder" > "Browse" on the "Preferences" interface. This action allows you to create a specific folder for the files converted.
Step 3. Edit your DVD Videos
If you want to enhance your DVD videos with high output quality, you can edit your DVD videos with the professional video-editing functions.
(1) Clip your favorite parts of DVD videos and dress up with amazing effects. Set the starting time and ending time for this part, then add stuning 3D effects including Anaglyph, Slide by Slide etc. to beautify your videos.
(2) Rip DVD with subtitles. For your DVD has subtitle in it, it will automatically upload to the computer and you can choose the one you like. For there is no subtitles in your DVD, you can click "+" to add the subtitles you have already downloaded and hit "OK" to import the subtitles.
(3) Rotate and crop the videos. Once there are something wrong with your DVD video direction, you can click "Rotate" button to correct it or you want some special vitural effect you can do this. After that, you can crop the area you want to show out.
(4) Add watermarks. In order to make your video with more characters, you can add your name, birthday etc. as the watermarks to make the videos standing out.
Step 4. Start to Convert
After completing all the settings, you can click "Convert" to rip the DVD videos and that need to take few minutes to finish.
TuneFab DVD Ripper is the top DVD to MP3 converter I have ever used, however, in order to provide beginners with more easy choices to extract audio from DVD video, I would like to list out two more DVD rippers for their considering.
1. WinX Free DVD MP3 Converter
WinX Free DVD MP3 Converter is a program which can rip DVD to MP3 and other formats, it also offers an easy, fast and safe solution to extract audios from DVD without lossing quality. With this program, you can convert DVD into MP3 or other audio formats with 5x faster speed, adjust audio settings like bit rate, audio sample rate etc.
2. Tipard DVD to MP3 Converter
Tipard DVD to MP3 Converter is a professional DVD to MP3 audio extractor for free, which can convert DVD movie to MP3 audio music with fast speed and good audio quality above the average. However, this program shows ads, promoting its paid advanced version. And sometimes it may fail to rip some new released DVD movies to MP3. In addition, you just can convert DVD to MP3 within 5 minutes or less.
In a word, whatever DVD rippers you choose, you can extract audio from DVD videos in a easy way. Or you can convert DVD to MP3 with other rippers as you like if they can solve your problems. All the above are useful rippers in market, among which, TuneFab DVD Ripper is the most recommended for it has numerous stuning features to convert DVD to MP3 and customize special MP3 files.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more...Click Here to Subscribe ▶