April 14, 2018
Have you ever wanted to download videos on your Windows 10 computer for offline watching? Or do you like to record your gameplay videos on Windows 10 PC for sharing on social websites to show off your stunning skills? Given all these situations, you just need a good video recording software for Windows 10 PC.
Across the internet, you can find a great number of video recording programs for Windows 10. However, a part of them does not work as what they have been described. For this reason and for your convenience, I have assessed the top 6 screen recorders that are proved to work for video recording.
Now check it below:
1. TuneFab Screen Recorder [Recommended]
TuneFab Screen Recorder is a functional and powerful screen-capturing and audio-recording software, which enables you to record all activities on your screen and makes them into videos of high quality. Of course, it fits Windows 10 well.
• A 30-day free trial version offered
• Remain stable for long periods of video/audio recordings
• A relatively reasonable price for full-featured version
• Online videos, gameplay videos and webcam videos recording supported
• Respective video and audio recording allowed
• Hotkeys button and screencast quality setting supported
• Various output formats such as MP4, WMV, M4A, etc. available
• Video Editing is allowed when recording video
• Compatible with Windows and Mac
• Not clear yet
2. Windows Xbox Game Bar
Windows Xbox Game Bar is built in Windows 10 operating system. The original purpose of it is to let you take screenshots and record gameplay videos. The Windows Xbox Bar offers several settings that allow you to customize it to suit your needs, and they are separated into three tabs: General, Broadcast, and Audio.
• No need to install other third-party recorders
• Simple to use: Press Windows Key + G to run it
• Screenshot allowed
• Only full-screen recording allowed
• Customized recording area unsupported
• MP4 output format only
3. iSpring Free Cam
iSpring Free Cam is a free screen recorder with an internal audio or video editor. Its simple interface allows you to make screen recording videos in a few minutes. With this recorder, you can easily delete unwanted fragments of the video.
• Free of advertisements
• No watermark
• Void of time limits
• Webcam recording not available
• Support WMV as output format
Ezvid boasts that it is the easiest screen recorder across the world. Your precious time will be saved when you share videos to social websites as it is able to connect your videos directly to YouTube. That is the major reason why it is popular among young people who love playing games and watch movies.
• Multiple monitors can be recorded
• Connect videos to YouTube directly
• Speed control allowed
• Up to 1280*720p HD high-quality resolution
• Full-screen recording unsupported
• Extraneous noise exists sometimes
5. Camtasia Studio
Camtasia Studio is a software, specially developed for people who attach great importance to details. It allows you to record videos and audios respectively. You will feel easy to re-edit and customize the videos with this recorder according to your demands.
• Respective video and audio recording supported
• Local videos, photos allowed to be imported into it
• Captions, callouts, and quizzes can be added to videos
• Zooming and panning options permitted
• Too expensive with nearly $299 per license
• Periodic and paid upgrades needed
• Slows down when dealing with heavy projects
FlashBack is a program with a clear, simple interface which is popular among college lecturers and students as it provides two licenses, personal one that costs $49 and business one $99. It can help you record your screen, sound, and webcam and upload to YouTube or export in any format.
• Multiple monitors can be recorded
• Zooming and panning features allowed
• Built-in webcam exists
• Distinctive and custom watermarks can be added
• Only FBR format can be imported
• Only 30 days offered for a trial version
• Not easy to modify existing demos
These are just parts of the best screen recording software for Windows 10. You can decide any one of them to have a try in accordance with your actual demands. The quality and stability must always be the first concern when you decide to choose a video recorder. And TuneFab Screen Recorder outperforms in these two aspects than other 5 recorders. So I suggest you try TuneFab Screen Recorder first.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more...Click Here to Subscribe ▶