Apple Music has become the leader in a crowded music streaming field of apps and services such as, Spotify, Rdio, Google Music, Tidal, Amazon Prime Music and Pandora. Whether you shifted from iTunes Radio, Spotify or Google Music, I'm sure you are all attractive by its great streaming music service. But there's one thing about Apple Music that might let you down. Apple has locked all your downloaded Apple Music songs with Apple FairPlay DRM. You are not allowed to keep your downloaded songs if the subscription is canceled and you are not able to play the DRM protected songs on devices without Apple ID signed in.
The only solution, as far as I know, is to convert Apple Music to MP3 with special designed program like TuneFab Apple Music Converter. It is able to remove DRM protection from protected Apple M4P music files and allows you to convert M4P to DRM-free MP3. This TuneFab Apple Music Converter is available for both Windows & Mac. After converting Apple Music files to MP3, you are able to play them on any computers or devices such as iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, MP3 player, etc.
* Easily convert Apple Music (DRM-ed M4P) to MP3, M4A, AC3, AU, FLAC, etc.
* Popular M4B/AA/AAX Audiobooks converter
* Extract audio files from iTunes movies, music videos, TV shows, Podcast, etc.
* Keep ID3 tags and metadata info in output MP3/M4A files
* Manage iTunes library and playlists easily